Thursday, July 1, 2010

Crushed....

I am a Twilight fan and I had my 12:00am ticket but in the end I had to give it away :(. I was so excited to be going with my group of girlfriends...we all LOVE these books and movies. I love my sleep but I was willing to shorten my night sleep to be able to join these girls in the unveiling of the best movie ever!!!

Stephanie had gotten all the tickets and she had the night all planned out. We would all be going to the 12:00am movie on Tuesday, June 29th!! Well, my work decided that they wanted to have a mandatory office meeting at 7:00am on Wednesday morning and then I had to work until 7:00pm......so I decided that I shouldn't take part of this fun outing due to the fact that I would be utterly grouchy the next day!! If I would have went, I would not have gotten asleep until around 3:30-4:00 and then I would have to get up at 5:30-6:00 to get ready for work and then work for 10hours....I would not have been a happy camper :).

Tuesday morning, work decided to cancel the meeting so I COULD HAVE WENT AFTER ALL!!!!
Oh well....I just think we all need to go again!! Although, Kyle does want to be included in this "girl's night!"

2 comments:

Angie Tullock said...

Well I hope you have gotten to see it by now. Its great! Rachael and I went with some friends on that Wed. after church. I'm not much of a reader but I sure enjoyed the movies:)

KyleAmandaLogan said...

NO I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO SEE IT YET!! HOPEFULLY THIS WEEKEND!!!