Monday, July 12, 2010

VACATION......

is over :(

What a fun-filled vacation we had!! I honestly can't believe the 9 days have already past...it went way to fast. I haven't gotten the chance to download my pictures off my camera but I do have some great ones from my cell. I will be posting them in different blogs because I can't cram everything into one post.

There wasn't a dull moment this whole trip. There was some complaining from a little one when mommy wanted to shop but he quickly got over it!! I love the Riverwalk...I love to just walk and walk. They have some really cute shops and one of those is the Polka-dotted Flamingo (Jewelry store). We went into this shop last year and Logan loved it because of Chester. Chester is the owners dog (not sure of the kind, I think bulldog) but he greets everyone at the door and walks around with you. I went into this store 3 times on this trip and yes, I walked out with a bag all 3 times!! Their stuff is so cheap!!

~Logan waiting on me~


~Kyle waiting...He loved these chairs!~

~~I do have to share one HILARIOUS moment in the car!!! We past so many churches on our ride from the hotel to Fort Fisher for the beach. One church that cracked us up everytime was Korean Baptist Church. Kyle and Logan sang over and over "Amazing Grace" in what they considered the language of the church!!! We were going to go Sunday to check it out, but they chickened out!! ~Ask them to sing it for you!! :)

No comments: