Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July.....PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN


One nation under GOD......


I am so thankful for my Independence! I am thankful for every man and woman that has fought for my freedom or is still serving! Several comes to mind:

Jimmy Koonts (father)
Richard Everhart (grandfather)
Travis Canovai (cousin by marriage)
Holly Sharpe (friend)
Curan Clonch (friend)
Lucas (sister-in-law's brother)
Heath Younts (friend)
Magnum Barnette (friend)
~Thank you all~

I love this holiday! I love to celebrate my freedom! This year was spent Downtown in Wilmington. We enjoyed fireworks that evening from the Battleship. What a sight...they were excellent!

But I must say that the best part of the whole day was sitting on the steps, listening to a large group of soldiers playing different instruments and then standing all together singing the National Anthem....Talk about Chills!!!



No comments: