Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Fives.....

It is time for Friday Fives!! The topic on everyone's blog today is: "Five things I do to relax and destress". So here is my five:

1. Read a Book.

I love to read. I love to get a good book, go out on my back porch,
turn on our fan and then throw a blanket on!
So peaceful!


2. Tanning

I know this is bad for me but I love to do this!!
Pop my I-Pod in my ears and go to sleep!


3. Get a pedicure

I don't get a pedicure that often but I do go
to get just my toenails painted often.
I find that just as relaxing (and cheaper).


4. SHOPPING!!

I love to just shop. I don't have to buy a thing,
but the thought of getting out of the house and
looking is a great feeling.


5. Taking a nap.
Ahhhhh...Relaxation!


What do you do to relax and destress? I would love to read some of yours...
maybe it can be a new one for me :)


HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: