Monday, July 12, 2010

Oh Henrietta III....

Logan wants to know what happened to I and II?!? Did they sink? Are they in the bottom of the Cape Fear River? Did someone blow them up? These are just some of the questions we heard a million times before we boarded the boat...I do believe they continued the whole week though!

On Wednesday, we were scheduled to go on a Sunset Dinner Cruise aboard the Henrietta III. I purchased the tickets several months ago. This was going to be our Anniversary meal, even though our Anniversary was on Monday. This cruise boarded at 5:30 and we set sail at 6:00. It was an All You Can Eat dinner....BBQ Ribs, Chicken, Baked Beans, Cole Slaw, Cornbread and Banana Pudding! It was VERY delish! I was worried about Logan not eating his monies worth. Well, he ate 3 big plates full..he loved the Ribs!

After we ate, we got to explore the boat. I still get rather queasy on boats but I still walked around and enjoyed my time. We ended up walking up to the 3rd deck (top deck) and sitting up there. ~Also, I sat at the same spot that Nathan from One Tree Hill jumped off the boat in one of the shows :)!~

We got some really good pictures but they are all on my camera so they will be up soon!!


No comments: