Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday Fives.....

I enjoy reading people's blogs. Many of them do fun things on different days...I enjoy playing along. Today's Thursday Fives are....

Five things that have made me:

JUBILANT: That I get to go away for 9 wonderful days
with my 2 most favorite people in all the world!!

GIDDY
: That I get to play in the sand and water all week.....I
don't have to have a care in the world!! :)

EXCITED
: About my future... My future with my husband,
with my son, with my family
and hopefully (prayerfully) another child!

THANKFUL
: I am thankful for my salvation.
Thankful that I know where my eternity lies.
Thankful for my wonderful husband.
Thankful for my son.
Thankful for my family.
Thankful for my job.
Thankful for my home and safety.
Thankful for God's Amazing Love & Protection.
I am just thankful....

STOKED
: That I have 9 days AWAY from my daily routine!! :) :)


What has made you jubilant, giddy, excited, thankful and stoked on this lovely Thursday?

No comments: