Friday, July 16, 2010

Man of many talents

Several months ago, Kyle bought several canvases to paint on. One of those was a small box one. I picked this out for him to paint something on it for my office at work. Several of you may not know, but Kyle is an amazing painter. He enjoys this so much.

Wednesday night I had to work late. When I got home, I had a gift on the kitchen table. Kyle had spent the afternoon painting. He painted the box for me. It looks great. I couldn't wait to get it to work and place it on my desk!

I thought I would take a picture of it to share with you!




P.S....He really enjoys this. If you can think of anything you would like painted....He is cheap and great. I will post some pictures that I have that he has done. He has done most in our house!! He is wanting to get his stuff out there for people to see!

~Here's another one in my office:

3 comments:

Andrea said...

i've been designing the kids' rooms in the new house in my head and i have something i want for alex's and i can't something like it anywhere. i'm gonna hit kyle up!!!

KyleAmandaLogan said...

He will gladly do it!! He loves it!!

Kim said...

He is sooooo talented! Beautiful pieces.