Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Friends....

My friend, Staci, sent this to me in an email. It was so cute, I just had to pass it along!! She is a true friend :) (and I can see her doing these with me)

1. When you are sad, I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!

2. When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile, I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.

4. When you are scared, we will high tail it out of here.

5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!

6. When you are confused, I will use little words.

7. When you are sick, Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have....

8. When you fall, I will pick you up and dust you off---After I laugh!!!

9. This is my oath....I pledge it to the end..."Why?" you may ask; --because you are my FRIEND!!

No comments: