Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Freckle Face Little Boy....

...How I miss you every day but especially at night!! I miss my good night hugs and you begging me to let you stay up another 10 mins!! But I know that you are having the time of your life!!

I remember summer camp and I remember how I counted down the day to leave for camp! I made so many lasting friendships at Springs of Life Camp...many in which I still have contact with!! I also found the best friend anyone could ask for while at camp 1996......I was saved while at camp!! So, with all these great memories of camp, I can't be wishing that Logan was home with me. I miss him dearly but I know that he is having a blast!!!

I can't wait til Saturday, so I can see him and kiss those freckles but I am excited to hear all about camp and his memories!

We miss you Loggs but we know you are having the time of your life!!! You are just growing up way too fast and we were not ready for this day!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh, summer camp! So many memories of the camp my church back home always took us to! It was in the mountains of SC and we always had so much fun. And one summer, I got saved at camp too! Hoping Logan has a fun time.

Kim said...

I too have such great memories of camp and many life changing decisions were made. I know he will have the time of his life but I can understand (and already am dreading Claire's time)really missing him.