Friday, July 2, 2010

I love you more with each breath.....



On July 5, 2003, two people became one. I married my best friend on that day. Although, we started dating in September 2002 and after 2 months of dating, he popped the question!! And then we were married in July 2003....it was a fast ride, but I just knew it was right!!

Kyle didn't only fall in love with me but he fell in love with Logan. I had prayed that God would send someone special to love us both and to love Logan like his very own. God sure answered my prayers and he gave me way more that I prayed for. I love Kyle more with each passing day. He is my best friend, the best husband I could ever ask for and he is the best father in the world. I am so thankful for God's answered prayers!!

Kyle,
Thank you for loving us both. Thank you for your faith in our Saviour. Thank you for always protecting us and thank you for always doing what is best for this family. We love you and I am so in love with you. Thank you for asking me to be your wife and for making me the happiest girl around! I love you more today than I could ever imagine! You are my heart and soul! I am looking so forward to many many many more years with you. Happy Anniversary, Kylie! I love you!

Love,
~A

3 comments:

Susan said...

Great blog. Happy Anniversary. I love all three of you.

Angie Tullock said...

That is the sweetest post:)

Kim said...

Beautiful post. I am glad you had a Happy Anniversary trip/vacation.