Monday, July 12, 2010

Myrtle Beach Day....

Yes, we traveled to SC just so I could eat at Joe's Crab Shack!! I must be spoiled!!

Actually, Myrtle Beach was only about 40 mins away when we took the Ferry across, coming home though it was a hour. I love Myrtle Beach but I still would rather spend my vacation in Wilmington. I just like the quietness.

Thursday was set aside for MB! We started out by taking the Fort Fisher-Southport Ferry and then traveled to MB. When we got there, we started at Alligator Adventure. Not really my pick but I did pick it for the guys. This has always been Kyle's favorite place and he enjoys sharing it with his son. We walked around and looked at everything...it was SO HOT this day! But we did enjoy ourselves...And I was happy as long as those things stayed behind the fence!

Then we went to Broadway at the Beach. Logan had been wanting to see Toy Story 3 so bad. We decided to surprise him and watch it there. I must say it was very good! I have always liked Woody and Buzz and I think this one was the best yet!! I did get a little teary-eyed!

Then it was time for my favorite...Joe's Crab Shack!! This trip was even more special. Our waiter made Kyle and I stand up in front of the whole place and renew our wedding vows. Then he made Kyle kiss the bride...It was so special and hilarious!!

And then it was PUTT PUTT time...Logan got to pick! He picked something with Dinosaurs ( I can't remember the name). We had a great time! Kyle won (of course), then me then poor Loggs!

~It was a great day!!

Kyle and Logan playing Putt Putt

Logan at Joe's

Kyle at Joe's

3 comments:

Andrea said...

we always go to myrtle beach for a day too when we go to the beach (i can't even remember the name of the beach we got, haha!)...it seems like it takes forever, but without traffic and stoplights it's about a 20-30 min. drive.

Kim said...

In all these years I have never been to Alligator Adventure.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.