Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Things I Love...

My friend, Jessica, had done this on her blog. It looked rather fun so I thought I would play along!! It's called "Show Us Your Life"...you are supposed to list things that make you happy/or that you love! So here is my list, in random order of course:

1. My family time at home with just my guys!
2. Soccer
3. The River Walk in Downtown Wilmington
4. I love to sing...even though I can't carry a tune :)
5. Grocery Shop
6. DISNEY WORLD
7. Shoes...Pocketbooks....BIG rings...Jewelry
8. Duke Blue Devils
9. Arby's
10. Texting
11. Scary, Scary Movies
12. Bubble Baths
13. David Beckham :)
14. Dragonflies
15. Jumping on the trampoline with Logan
16. The color Purple
17. Pizza
18. Saved By The Bell
19. Nap time...my favorite time
20. Tanning
21. Board Games
22. King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond
23. Starbucks
24. Elliot Stabler on Law and Order SVU
25. Pedicures

No comments: