Friday, June 18, 2010

All you can eat......

Should not be said to my father and my husband!!

Kyle had gotten 4 "free" Dash tickets from work. And these tickets were called "Carolina Plan", which included all you can eat/drink (water and soda) and 4 seats right behind home plate. It was an amazing deal and Kyle had asked for my dad to go. We had been looking so forward to this night. Logan had been so excited. I told my boss, Chris, that Logan was so excited and that he said he wasn't going to eat all day so he could eat and eat and eat....

Chris gave Logan a free voucher for a free Dash hat...That made his night too!! I was more excited over the all you can drink...I love my soft drinks, especially when it's stinkin' 98 degrees!! They told us when we sat down that it was all you can eat up until the top of the 7th inning...So dad and Kyle said that at the top of each inning, they would be making a food run. You got to pick between a Cheeseburger, Hot Dog and Chicken Sandwich with chips as your side. So each inning, they made their way back and I do believe they tried all 3 things (many times). Logan ended up eating 3 hamburgers, I had 1 cheeseburger and 100 drinks and I lost count between Kyle and Dad!

Dash did win....4-3. They had a 4-1 run the whole time until the last inning. After the game they had fireworks. I thought they were really good...I mean, no Disney World but they were excellent! The lady told Logan that afterward the fireworks, the kids get the chance to run the bases, but Logan decided not too because he was too tired.

Logan bought Papa and his daddy a Dash hat for an "early" Father's Day. And Logan got himself an awesome looking Yankees hat :)...Kid after my own heart!!

We had a great night...And most of it was "free"!!

1 comment:

Angie Tullock said...

Sounds like a wonderful family night:)