Friday, June 18, 2010

Run, Run Amanda, Run!

Tonight will be a 1st for Kyle and I. We have joined a Kickball League...Yes, I said Kickball!! I am very excited over this! I am very much into sports....although some say I am into them alittle too much! Normally, I go for blood! In high school, I was alittle "too" into sports and that caused me to foul out of most basketball games.

They have started this new league at our church. We are playing against other members. Last week was the first game but we had to miss it due to having baseball tickets. I am so excited over this, although I know I am VERY much out of shape!! Kyle told me that I was not allowed to lose my temper or to cry if I got hit really hard with the ball!! ....He always looks out for me!

I will write again about my war wounds...So stay tuned!

No comments: