Monday, June 28, 2010

My Prayer For You......


Dear Son,

I prayed for you before I actually even knew you. I spend many of my moments through the day praying for you and praying that the Lord would make something special of your life. I feel that the Lord is going to do GREAT things in your life. He is molding you into a special treasure and I can't wait to be apart of the great things that you are going to do. I love you more than life itself and I pray that you will follow the steps that God has for your life. I am always here for you and I hope you know that I will always be proud of you!! I love you, Samuel Logan Koonts!!

Love, Momma

This is a song that I hear daily. The chorus has a wonderful message and I do include it in my prayers for you daily:

Be strong in the Lord and never give up hope.
You're going to do great things, I already know.
God's got His hand on you so don't live life in fear.
Forgive and forget, but don't forget why you're here.
Take your time and pray...Thank God for each day...
His love will find a way. These are the words I would say.


~"These are the words I would say" by Sidewalk Prophets~

4 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful post! I am glad he is back home now!

KyleAmandaLogan said...

Me too!! Thank you

Angie Tullock said...

Very nice post:)

Susan said...

And I prayed for this little boy before he was born too. Martha used to always say that he was going to be our little preacher boy. Don't know about that, but I do pray that he will walk in the steps of the Saviour.