Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I am......

I am a peace-maker. I am one not to speak my mind just to keep the peace. I am one that tries to avoid confrontation as much as possible. I am one that cares way too much about what people think about me. I am one not to stand my ground. I am one that gets pushed around. I am one that bottles everything up inside and let's it just eat away at my insides instead of letting it out.

I have a very hot, short temper and when it goes off, people take me the wrong way. So because of fear of being "unliked" or "talked about", I bottle it all up and avoid all confrontations. I give in to a lot of things just to keep that peace. I avoid telling everyone everything about a situation just to keep that peace. This isn't a good thing to do!

I have learned several important lessons:


1) Words can be misread

2) Your writing and feelings may not come across the same way as hoped.

3) You have "friends" that are waiting and watching to stir up trouble.

4) Facebook can be evil

5) Don't always avoid confrontation. Sometimes it is needed!

6) Don't always give in.

7) Don't let yourself get walked all over. Speak up!

8) If they are true friends, they will listen, take note and forgive you!

9) Do what you feel is right.

10) You only have to answer for yourself.

No comments: