Tuesday, June 1, 2010

And then came Old Age

My loving and dear family members like to say..."There is always something wrong with Amanda! If it is going to happen, it's going to happen to her!" So, here lately I try not to complain about anything...I don't care if I would cut my leg off...I WILL NOT COMPLAIN!

This past week my wrist had really been bothering me. Every time I moved it, I would get a sharp, shooting pain through my hand/arm. I still didn't complain. Friday, was Logan's award's day at school and Kyle and I both had decided to take the day off. My arm had been really swollen that morning and I just mentioned to Kyle about it. After the award's, Logan had picked to eat at Texas Roadhouse. By this time, my wrist was really swollen and it looked rather bruised. During lunch, I couldn't even cut my steak. Kyle finally said, "We are going to Prime Care!"

So, off to to Prime Care we went....Only to find out...I am getting OLD! Actually they told me that I was suffering from Tendinitis. They told me that I needed to wear a splint for 3 weeks and try not to use my hand alot. I don't think he realized that I am right-handed and that my job requires me to type for 8hrs!! (Not to mention, I love to text) Anyways, I have been trying to follow the rules but it has been rather hard. Today, has been really hard...Trying to type with 1 hand and write with my left hand! Let's just say, I am glad Miss Nease isn't grading me on my writing :).

I am really not liking the start to Old Age!!

No comments: