Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Priceless Picture....

Many of you may remember my friend Jessica that passed away in January. When she died suddenly, she left behind a wonderful family and two precious babies. Abigail is now 2 and Brayden is 1 and they are so precious. I pray for this family daily, many times through the day.

I try to keep up with this family mainly through Facebook. Jeremy has become very precious to me. I know that he is struggling daily but the effort that he puts forth to make it through each day for those babies is incredible. He is an outstanding father in my eyes. I loved to read the things that he would write on Jessica's Facebook wall shortly after her passing (Please don't think bad of me but it was so moving). His cries to her were so moving and it made me realize that I need to love and show love to Kyle before it's too late. Kyle knows that I love him but does he truly know the depths of my love? Does he know that I would sacrifice everything just to make him happy? I would trade places with him at gun point, I would lay down my life for him....I realized all this through Jeremy's midnight cries to his wife. He just said over and over "I want you back, I didn't have enough time with you, our family needs you, I want to trade places with you!" I just wanted to run to Virginia and hug him and tell him that everything would be okay, but how can you tell someone who just lost their soulmate, that everything will be okay?

On Mother's Day, he had the kids make this stone with their hand prints on it and they left that at her grave. Seeing the picture of this artwork, was breath-taking. It was a priceless gift. The other week, Jeremy had sent me a message on facebook telling me to check out his new pictures. I seemed to miss the words at the end of that sentence telling me to make sure I grabbed some tissues. Those new pictures were simply breath-taking. And boy did I need those tissues. I wish that I could post them on here for you all but I can't, so I will just have to describe them to you. He had some really good pictures made with him and the kids and some great ones of Abigail and some of Brayden. Then there was 2 shockers at the end. There was two pictures done in black and white. The first one was of Jeremy, Abigail and Brayden and they were looking up and the kids have their hands lifted up...Jessica is in the corner looking down on them (it was amazing!). Then the other one was just of the kids and it looked like Jessica was holding Brayden in her arms. I don't know how this photographer made this happen but the pictures will be priceless to the kids when they get older. I wish so much that I could let you all seem them....Pictures really are worth 1000 words!!

Please keep the Breedlove Family in your prayers, especially with all these upcoming holidays! This family is near and dear to my heart!!

No comments: