Friday, June 25, 2010

The day has come....

That my boy is finally home from the beach!!!!

I hate the fact that I have to share my child. I know that sounds selfish but I enjoy every day with Logan. I know he goes and has fun at the beach but it is heartbreaking not to get to kiss him good night every night.

His "dad" gets him 2 weeks out of the summer, but they can't be back to back. They chose to get him 1 week, then he came home for 1 week, and then he left again for another week. I hate that it was that close together but now he will be home all summer!! Except when he leaves for a week of camp with the juniors at church. He is so excited about that because he is finally old enough...he's a big 4th grader now!!

I am so ready to see my little monster at 4:00!!! I will be getting 1000 hugs and kisses!! He has called me every night and before he would hang up, he would whisper how many more days! And that he misses me so much and misses his daddy so so much!! That makes us feel so good!!

~WELCOME HOME LOGGS!!~

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I can't begin to imagine how hard it is for you to give Logan up. But like you said, doing his weeks so close together means he's home all summer! Enjoy your reunion!

Angie Tullock said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with missing him so much and wanting him with you all the time. It only shows how much you love him! I'm glad he is coming home:) Enjoy every moment!

KyleAmandaLogan said...

Thanks guys!! I am leaving at 4 today....I have missed him way too much!!