Thursday, June 3, 2010

Special Thanks to my babysitter's

This has been a busy week so far. Mom and Dad are on vacation so that means we had to find a babysitter each day for Logan. Lucky, for us we both had Monday off, so I actually only needed someone for 4 days. I hate asking people to set aside their daily routine or summer routine to help me out. I feel like a burden but I am very blessed to have willing people.

For the past several years when they go on vacation, my good friend Heather has kept Logan at least one day. Logan has so much fun with Eli and according to Heather, they play so well together. So Logan had requested that Mrs. Heather keep him again. I know that she is willing and I truly appreciate that but Heather has 3 little ones of her own so I hate adding 1 more to that total. But I called and asked anyways...And of course, the answer was yes!! So Tuesday morning, Logan packed up his baseball stuff and we headed to Heather's. Eli was excited because he wanted Logan to teach him some new soccer tricks and Logan was just excited to play with Eli. Logan spent the whole day over there. Heather said they played outside most of the day. Logan was so tired when we got home that he fell asleep very early. He had such a great day with the Burnette's...Heather, I want to give you a BIG THANK YOU for keeping my boy!!

Wednesday was my sister's turn to keep her sweet nephew :). Logan always enjoys staying with Aunt Christy and he loves playing with the girls. Logan has really gotten into baseball (thanks to Emma) so he was excited to take his glove and bat over there for the day. They played outside, played with Play-dough, watched TV and then my sister took them to the pool!! Logan really enjoyed himself with Aunt Christy! I am so blessed to have so many willing people! THANK YOU CHRISTY for keeping him!!!

Today the babysitter is Kyle! So I am sure there is a lot of fun things going on at home today!! Tomorrow will be Aunt Christy's day again!! YAY!! Logan is enjoying this week and I am just blessed to have wonderful friends!

2 comments:

Heather said...

you are welcome. He is no problem AT ALL! very good kid...you should be proud.
Gee, after reading what he did at Aunt Christys, my name may be off his list. I mean Ms. Heather made him pull weeds...lol. I didn't make him people, he just chimed in when he saw how much fun I was having:o)

KyleAmandaLogan said...

Oh no...You are still on there!!