Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thank you Lord for your blessings on me....

I know I have mentioned this before but I must say it again...I am one blessed girl! I have a great family and I have wonderful friends. There isn't a weekend that goes by that I don't try to get together with some friends. I LOVE spending time with them. Each of them are special in their own way...They each have ways of encouraging me and loving me. I am so blessed!!

My very best friend in all the world is Joy. We've been together since 2nd grade and our friendship is wonderful. I can tell her anything and know that I won't be judged. She tells me the truth and tells me how it is. She is married to a wonderful man and they have one beautiful little boy! It's amazing how it all starts with just two little girls as friends and then it turns into two families that are great friends.
My other best girlfriend has just came into my life about 2 years ago. I don't know what I would do without Ashley. She is wonderful. I feel like I can talk to her and she will always be there for me. Her husband, Magnum was one of my good friends all through school and one day we found each other on Myspace and our friendship started right back up. And I am so thankful for that because now I have a great girlfriend! God is amazing at how He works! They have a beautiful little girl now that I love so very much. She is very special to my family. Logan loves her to death and he has promised Magnum and Ashley that he will protect her always. I think that is the sweetest thing.
~~I just wanted to say that I love you all....The Lowe's and The Barnette's!! Thank you all for being in my life.


Tommy and Joy Lowe and Clayton




Magnum and Ashley Barnette and Bella


~My family is the greatest too~ I am so BLESSED....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are too sweet. I love you too and am blessed to have you as my friend!