Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The 3 S's I have been waiting for....

Sunshine....Spring.....SOCCER!!

It's here...It's here...It's finally here!!! I am so excited for Soccer Season!!! Logan starts practice tonight and he is beyond ready! I am ready as well. I love watching him play...he runs up and down that field like he owns it :). I must say, he is rather talented when it comes to soccer! He is excited to be on Trey Seabolt's team again (his friend from church). They play so well together!

It's almost time for Spring Soccer at school too. Logan is upset that Kyle can't coach him again this year but Kyle's new work schedule is always in the air until the morning of. But even if Kyle can't coach, I know Logan will still enjoy himself!

I just LOVE BEING A SOCCER MOM!!


GO LOGAN GO!!!

Logan is so tired after another win!

Logan & his spring soccer coach...AKA: DAD

No comments: