Monday, February 22, 2010

Come On Warm Weather

I got so spoiled by this wonderful weather this weekend. I was so excited to pull out my capris and shoes WITH NO SOCKS!! But this morning as I was getting ready for work, I heard that we are supposed to get more of that stinking white stuff this week. I sure am hoping they are wrong.

This weekend was simply wonderful. Friday night we had a great time with friends. Kyle's cousin just got engaged over Valentine's...He took her to the Magic Kingdom and popped the question right in front of the castle! It was very romantic. We met them in Greensboro Friday night and we celebrated their engagement. We had a great time.
Then Saturday was a great day of shopping with my hubby and then Saturday night we went to Mom's for supper. Once a month, the Everhart's (mom's side of the family) gets together at one of the houses for a great time of food, fellowship and sometimes games! The supper was delish and the card game was great as well!
Sunday was a beautiful day as well. The weather was unbelievable. Our church was hosting a Blood Drive in honor of a member's family member that just past away. From what I hear, it was an excellent turn out. Sunday morning service was great (as always). I just love and enjoy listening to Pastor's words. They just speak to me and I am so grateful that we moved to this wonderful church. Emma had a basketball game during the afternoon. The team played well but the refs were ridiculous! I think I could have been a better ref...at least I know the rules and I know how to call them fairly and correctly!! Anyways, Emma played well. Last night, after church we went with some friends to Chili's for some yummy food and fellowship. I enjoy getting together with friends!!

Logan had a dentist appointment this morning and we have good news...NO CAVITIES!! YAY!! He was very proud of himself! He loves going to the dentist and he loves getting good reports!

I sure hope the weather stays beautiful and I hope each day warms up!! Soccer season is approaching and I am so happy. Practice starts tomorrow night for Logan. He is so ready and I am ready for some action!! I enjoy watching him play!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I am wishing for snow. Wonder who will get their way! I am glad that you are back to blogging.

KyleAmandaLogan said...

I hope I get my way!! No fun driving to work in it...And makes a very long day because no one comes into work to pay their bills!! And if it comes on Wednesday, I have to work until 7 so that will be a really long day!!
Thanks, I am glad I am doing it again too!

Kim said...

I got spoiled this weekend with the beautiful weather and am ready for it to stick around!