Thursday, February 18, 2010

One Party, Two Parties...Waiting for Three Parties

Well, yesterday was my sister's birthday. We normally all get together for each other's birthday and we go out to eat where ever the birthday person picks. Christy picked Main Street Deli last night so we all meet there for some good laughs and fellowship. I can't say enough how much I love spending time with my family. Although, this time it was kinda different because Dad wasn't there. He had to work, but rest assured we took him one of their famous Roast Beef Sandwich!! After dinner we went back to Christy's for some coffee and birthday cake....YUM!

Today is a co-worker's last day, so I planned a going away party to congratulate her. She will be missed but she is bettering herself. I picked up the cake last night and boy was it yummy too! I had to drive home with that smelling up my car, all I wanted to do was dive right in! The party turned out really well and she was surprised. I was very impressed that the guys kept it a secret. We had a lot of snack foods...I'm glad so it can tie me over until my lunch time.

I know I have mentioned that my friend, Michelle is due any day now with her first baby. Well, at her baby shower we took a poll to see when Baby Riley would arrive. We had to pick the weight, length, day, time and name (we all should have gotten the name right)! Unfortunately, my day and time was yesterday and Baby Riley didn't make her appearance. I am ready for her to get her so I can kiss her little cheeks!! I know mommy and daddy is so ready too!! Her actual due date isn't until the 21st but we were all hoping for an early arrival. Fingers still crossed little girl!!

No comments: