Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday Fives

In the past I have joined in on the fun that goes on through different people's blogs. I really enjoy doing their surveys and joining in on the games. I would love to read all of your entries so please join in and let me know that you are reading my blogs :)


Today's Thursday Fives is all about the little things in life that makes me happy!! So here goes:


1. My family. Just the special people that makes up my family makes me happy.
There is never a dull moment. Everyone is unique in their own way
and I love each one dearly.




2. Logan. This kid cracks me up daily and has completely
stolen my heart away. Looking at those freckles and dark
brown eyes makes me so very happy!





3. My church. I enjoy going to church. I love our Pastor so much.
I love keeping the nursery. I love our choir. I love our teens.
Everything inside of Union Grove makes me happy. I am blessed
to call UGBC my home!



4. Coffee. It is wonderful to see how such a little cup
can make me so darn happy :)



5. Days off of work. Whether it be for a weekend
or an extra long vacation, I love days off.
Not only because I can sleep in but because I am
going to be spending it with my #1's!!




1 comment:

Susan said...

Great blog. I DO read them. I am thankful for family too....especially ours.