Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Benefits of being an Aunt....

I am an aunt to two wonderful, beautiful nieces!! I love spending time with Emma and Maelynn. They both are so different and unique! They both bring smiles to my face for totally different things!

Emma is growing up so fast. I can't believe she will be 10 in October!! That just doesn't seem possible!! She is becoming such a little lady. She is so well-behaved and just brings joy to me! She always notices your clothes, pocketbooks, shoes, jewelry and your fingernails/toenails. This summer I have been getting my toes done and she has been making comments about how she would love to get hers done. So I decided to take her before she started the 4th grade. I couldn't wait to spend this "girly time" together. I told her she could pick whatever design and color that she wanted. I think she picked out a pretty color and design!! ~She really enjoyed this, so this made me happy~


*I didn't get the finished product :(

I also got to take Maelynn to get hers done. She didn't pick a design but I think she enjoyed this too. She started out with one color, then changed it to purple and then while they were putting the bottom coat on, she changed her mind again!! She said "so many colors!!" She must have her mommy's feet because she was so ticklish the whole time! * I didn't get the finished product on her toes either :(


Logan got to tag along too! But he wouldn't let me get his toes done :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

What fun and your nieces will remember these times together with their Aunt (I do).