Friday, August 6, 2010

August 6, 1977....

Was the day my honey was born!! I am so thankful for that wonderful day in 1977 when that handsome little blond boy was born....and I am so thankful for that wonderful day in 2002 when I met that handsome brunette boy...and I am so thankful for that wonderful day in 2003 when that handsome boy became mine!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!


I usually try to have something planned for him. I tried to get several of our friends together for a "surprise" dinner but that didn't work out. He thinks that we are just going out to eat...just the 3 of us. But I actually have my whole family and Jon (his bff) meeting us for supper...it will be a nice "surprise" for him. He got his birthday present early from me because he knew it was good, he knew I "searched" for it and he just couldn't wait. So, on Saturday he got a 2009 World Series Champs NY Yankees' jersey from me...#13 ARod! I have never paid that much for a shirt!! But he was worth it. He still has one present from Logan and I to open tonight.


Tomorrow night we are taking his dad to the Grasshopper's baseball game. It was given to his dad for Father's Day but we worked it out so it can kinda be a birthday celebration too! Then Sunday we are going out to eat after church with 2 of our dear friends and their little guy, so we are excited about that too!

HAPPY HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY, KYLE!!








~Thank you for so many wonderful memories!~
We LOVE you!!
You are an unbelievable friend, husband, daddy and uncle!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Angie Tullock said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!!