Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ballgame....

"Take me out with the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks, I don't care if I never get back, Let me root, root, root for the home team, If they don't win it's a shame. For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out, At the old ball game!"

Sorry, now it is probably stuck in your head like it is in mine! :)

Saturday night we had bought tickets for Kyle's dad for Father's Day. Tim (his dad) and Tena (his step-mom) had never been to the Greensboro Grasshopper's so that is where Kyle wanted to take him. I must say, we had a great time.


I had bought the tickets online so I really didn't know where we would be sitting, but I did know it was right there at the home dugout. When we got there, we found out that we were 2 rows behind the dugout! When we went to the Grasshopper's game last time, they did a lot of entertainment on top of the dugout so we were excited that we would be able to see it up close this time. But this time, they didn't do hardly any :(. It was a little disappointing but we still had great seats because you could see everything.


Doing the Y M C A.....



I always think that I pick good seats, seats where Logan should be able to catch a foul ball...but that never seems to happen! Next time, we have decided that Kyle will sit up top (at the expensive rooms), I will sit in the grass area on the right and Logan will sit in the grass area on left...Doing it this way, one of us HAS to catch a ball :)

After the game (in which we won), there were fireworks. I just love fireworks!! And I love to watch them after a baseball game....I guess the saying that it is "America's favorite pass time" is true...I love baseball and the feeling after watching a game!!



No comments: