Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Future Money Maker

Today was "I wanna be_______ when I grow up". Logan wants to be a soccer player. He wants to play for Team USA. I am all for that because he also says he is never going to get married so that means he will have enough money to support his loving parents when he is rich! Today was an easy day because he had everything that he would need. Although he couldn't wear shorts so he had to wear his shin guards on the outside of his pants (kinda tacky) and I wouldn't let him take a soccer ball to school. I know...Mean mother but I just knew that he would have a hard time paying attention if he had a ball at his feet. Also, we let him wear the shorts on the outside of his pants so he looked funny but he atleast he was following all rules! I made sure he knew to take the shorts off if anyone said anything because I didn't want a phone call or email at work telling me to come and pick him up because he wasn't following the guidelines! Luckily, he didn't have to remove the shorts.
He really enjoyed this day. I only have one picture because once again we were running very behind this morning so Kyle made the picture this afternoon. Enjoy:

5 comments:

Susan said...

Good picture of a handsome young man. He looked cute when he came here this afternoon.

KyleAmandaLogan said...

Thank you!! He's always cute!! Sweet is a different story! Thanks for always reading my blog!

Kim said...

I think he looked good even with the pants on!

Your music reminded me - Did you know they have added more dates to the United Tour with MWS & SCC? There was so much demand for it. They are going to tour again in 2009.

KyleAmandaLogan said...

No Kim, I didn't know that! That is so awesome!! I just love them and loved the concert. I might have to talk mom and christy into doing it again in 2009!!

Unknown said...

Looks like something Kyle would wear