Monday, January 19, 2009

Let It Snow...

Well, all I've heard today is 50% chance of snow. So in my book that translates to 0%chance of snow. I am praying that I am completely wrong and that we wake up to a white ground tomorrow. That would be so nice. It would be even nicer if I wouldn't have to work. But supplying water to customers doesn't stop even if there is tons of snow. I remember working back in 2002, when all the ice was causing power outages...Davidson Water was still going strong. So I am sure that I will still be working tomorrow even if we wake up to snow.
Kyle has already been told that if there is snow, he will not have to come in. Kinda not fair since we both are employed by the same company but I wouldn't want him out there reading meters in that kind of weather. Plus his truck will slide everywhere. So I am relying on Kyle to take tons of pictures tomorrow if there is snow!!

All I can say is............PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SNOW!!!

No comments: