Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Much Better Day...Tacky But Better...

Today was a much happier place in the Phelps Household. The morning started off right- No smart mouth; I was able to take some pictures; I was on time; He remembered his spelling book and the best of all NO EMAIL FROM THE TEACHER!! I really don't having anything else to share other than the Wacky/Tacky picture. And I must say...HE IS TACKY!! His dad picked out and dressed him this morning! After school he went to mom's and I prayed that she would tell all the mothers when they came to get their children, that we don't actually think this matches!! Tell me what you think. The picture really doesn't do it justice. *It's camo pants, and totally different camo long sleeve shirt, and Hawaiian button-up shirt, camo crocs and white socks!*


5 comments:

Susan said...

I love it!!! He is all boy and I love just being around him.

Kim said...

A cute wacky tacky Logan!

I am glad you had a much better day.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how grown up Logan is now!! I remember when you had him. Time really flies by! You and Kyle look very happy together and I am so happy for you. Take care!

Diane Teague said...

I am so glad it was a better day. Way to go Logan!

KyleAmandaLogan said...

Thanks for the comments. Who left the Anonymous one?? Anybody know?