Monday, April 26, 2010

Whoa oh oh! Whoa oh oh!

If you know Casting Crowns then I am sure you know where my title came from! One of my all time favorite songs and it has been stuck in my head since Saturday night. Not only because I have listened to my CD over and over but because my hubby wants to sing it LOUDLY through the entire house!

Dad and Mom had bought us tickets to the Casting Crowns concert for Valentine's Day. Mom, Christy and I had seen them last year in Charleston so of course I was so excited to hear them again. And this time they were with Caleb Chapman (Steven Curtis Chapman's son) and Tenth Ave North (which I love)!

So, Saturday night we all headed to Greensboro to hear them. This time, taking our men with us. We had a great time together and I believe everyone enjoyed the concert. It is amazing to sit back and look around at a place that is packed with everyone singing "Until the whole world hears!" It sure did give me chills. I can't imagine Heaven and I can't wait to be there!!

~Thank you mom and dad for the tickets (and for supper)!!~

2 comments:

Kim said...

It was a great tour. Casting Crowns is my favorite! They sing messages (the step on your toes kind) in songs.

KyleAmandaLogan said...

I know excatly what you mean!!