Friday, May 14, 2010

What's that I see?....

Could it be 2 trophies for the Spring Soccer Champ? YES it is!! Logan's team, Red Rockets, won the 4th-6th grade championship game yesterday!! The game yesterday was unbelievable! Those kids played their hearts out and both deserved that win...Great Job to the Black Knights and the Red Rockets...Great sportsmanship and Great teamwork!!

I am so glad that I decided to take the day off at 3:00...I don't think I would have been able to leave early to go back to work during this game. It was so intense! These kids were fighting for this win. Logan got to start, and to me, that is very impressive. After a few minutes of neither team scoring, my little man dribbled around and SCORED!! He (and I) was on Cloud 9!

Like, I said before, this game was so intense! It went into double overtime....Yes, Double Overtime!! Luckily the Red Rockets got that last shot in and they are now the CHAMPS!! Way to go Red Rockets!!!!! But great job Black Knights...it was a great game and you played unbelievable!!

~I am one proud Soccer Momma!!~ He is the only kid in the school with 2 Spring Soccer Champ trophies!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

WOW! Way to go Logan!