Wednesday, May 12, 2010

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P G-A-M-E

Well, Logan played his last Spring Soccer game for his Light Blue Jets team (1st-3rd graders) yesterday. I am so glad that the rain held off so we could enjoy this last game. He has been so excited to play this game. The Jets were undefeated all year and they were going against a very good team yesterday. Yellow Bombers also have a boy that plays so well that they have moved him up to the older teams as well. Brandon is in Logan's class and they are friends but they like to compete!! So yesterday during the game, it was no different!!

I am so happy that my work allows me to use my lunch time to make it to these games! Although yesterday, I didn't get to finish watching the game because I had to get back and it took longer than normal. It was so hard for me to leave but I kept Kyle on the phone so I could hear all the action...I know, that's sad, but I love to watch my boy play!!

The first half, Logan got to play on offense and Brandon was the goalie (Brandon is under the same rule as Logan...Can't play to his full ability). Logan scored 1 in the 1st half...score was 2-1 (Jets winning) and the game was so intense!!
Second half, Logan was put on defense and Brandon was then allowed to play offense. Logan was so ready for him and was going to stop him from scoring!! I then had to leave :(.....But the final score was 3-2 with the JETS WINNING!!!

So, Logan's team is undefeated still and now they are the CHAMPS!! ~He will have another championship game on Thursday (4th-6th graders)!

1 comment: