Friday, May 14, 2010

Party + Girlfriends + Money = Free Jewelry for Me!!

If you know me, you know I love to party!! Jewelry parties that is :). I can never ever get enough of rings, bracelets and necklaces...I mean, what girl wouldn't want all the jewelry?!? My sister-in-law is getting started with Premiere Designs Jewelry so I decided to help her out by throwing a party. I know that everyone thinks I have a billion parties (mom and Christy) but I only do them to help someone out. Plus why not have a party?? I mean you get 30% of the sales in FREE stuff plus it's so easy!

So last night I invited friends over and we partied!! I enjoyed having everyone over and lots of them have never been to my house so I got to show them around. I was really excited for the party but more excited to show my house. By the way, if you are reading this...WE LOVE COMPANY...so come over anytime!! Really....anytime :) But anyways, last night I had a great turn-out and I ended up with $240.00 in FREE stuff!! I can't wait to get all of it! Kyle doesn't mind me having these parties because it's less money he has to spend on jewelry for me!

Thanks to everyone who came and bought so that I could be a happy *bling bling* kinda girl :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Glad you had a great party!