Saturday, November 15, 2008

Family Time


I really don't have much to write, I just wanted to say how thankful I am for my family. I truly feel lucky to be a part of such a wonderful family. The Lord has blessed me beyond my imagination. Just to think that I have the most wonderful, CHRISTIAN husband who loves spending time with me and that would do anything for me. I am one blessed girl! He didn't have to fall in love with me and marry me but yet he did and he chose to love Logan like his own. He is truly "the love of my life".


I thank the Lord everyday for sending him to us. But today has been "Family day" and it's been great. We started the day out at I-Hop and then went Christmas shopping and now we are home to relax and spend the rest of the day together. Logan has our evening planned for us...1) Playing with darts guns through the house 2) Playing the Wii 3) Eating Lasagna 4) Playing Wii some more 5) Making cookies 6) Put on pj's and watch Lady and the Tramp! He loves "Family Night".

Normally, Tuesday nights are our Family night. We always order Dusina's and put on our pj's the minute we walk in the door and then watch tv together or play board games. It has become a routine, so every Tuesday afternoon when he calls me after school, he makes sure that I know what he wants from Dusina's. Honestly, we are the happiest when we all are together.


These are the "Memories" that I cherish. And these are my two favorite guys to make them with!





4 comments:

Pam said...

Aw, that was sweet. Family night is a wonderful way to make sure that you plan something special.

Kim said...

What a special treat each Tuesday to look forward to. I hope you have a great family night tonight.

Angie Tullock said...

Family night sounds like a great deal of fun. Have a wonderful time tonight!

Amy said...

Well written! I couldn't agree more. Family night is my favorite time also! It is always a nice treat to have an evening of relaxation and games!