Monday, November 3, 2008

An Awesome Saturday





Well I haven't written in a couple of days because we had such a busy weekend. It was busy but very nice. Well, we made it through Halloween. Saturday was Logan's last soccer game. He loves playing soccer and he is very good at it. Well, they have won every game and Logan has scored atleast once every game. Well, Saturday wasn't any different. Logan scored 2 goals with many assists and they won 11-1. I hate to see the season end. I just love watching him play.

Saturday afternoon we were able to get football tickets to see Wake vs. Duke. You all know that I am a huge Duke fan so this was a great experience. My cousin is a Wake fan and he gave us the tickets. We were sitting on the grass and I was right beside the Duke Band...It was awesome. Duke lost in overtime but it was a great game. So glad we got to go. Logan wanted to buy a football after the game. So we found the gift shop and there he got to get a football. My cousin has a friend, who's son plays for Wake. He offered to take Logan's football next weekend to get the whole team to sign the ball. Logan is so excited. He has carried that football everywhere since Saturday! It even found it's way into his bed Saturday night!! Can't wait to see what he does after it's signed!

Logan is still a Duke fan but he is also a Wake fan now! That's fine with me as long as he NEVER changes over to Carolina! I'll disown him then!

~Oh yeah, 1 week without getting in trouble!






2 comments:

Kim said...

GO HEELS!!!! Tell Logan he can come live at our house if he wants to be a Carolina fan.
Glad you had such a great weekend.

KyleAmandaLogan said...

NEVER!! He can't become a Carolina fan!! But he would probably take you up on the invitation.