Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Time




Tonight was our pumpkin carving time. The boys look so forward to this every year. Kyle had to go "pumpkin shopping" on Saturday. He was on a mission to find the biggest one ever. And honestly I think he may walk away with that award. I've never seen a pumpkin that big...and only $5.00, I was very proud. Well, Kyle and Logan couldn't agree on what they wanted to carve so Logan lucked out and got to get his very own this year. Lowes Food was having a special, 2 small pumpkins for $5.00...so we got two more.


Well, they are nice enough to give me one to carve. Well I guess I took to long tonight because mine got carved for me. But it was a dragonfly so I'm happy! Plus it looks way better than if I would have done it. So, thanks Kyle! I'm going to try and upload some pictures from tonight. Kyle still hasn't decided what his "masterpiece" will be...so you will have to wait and see on that one.



2 comments:

Pam said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It looks great, and I think you will find it a fun and easy way to perserve and share your family memories.

Kim said...

Great Job on the blog! We can learn together. I have really enjoyed it so far. Pam is our fearless leader in the blogging world!
Awesome job on the pumpkins. We have not carved yet that will probably be next year when Claire is a little older.