Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Preparing to vote...

Okay, so I am going to try this early voting thing. I'm nervous about it. Heck, I am nervous about the whole election. Kyle voted yesterday during lunch and he said it was a breeze because no one was there, so I am going to try it tomorrow. I don't want to get into politices on here but I will just go ahead and state who I am voting for...I am 100% McCain and Palin. With that said, pray for me as I try to vote tomorrow during lunch. This will be my 2nd time voting and I know that it is soooo very important. We just need to PRAY.....The Lord's Will shall be done!




From the words of our Pastor tonight: In a couple of days, our nation is either going to get someone they need or someone they deserve!!

You decide which will be which!!! PRAY!


On another note, 2 days straight withouth getting in trouble!! Yeah, Logan! Maybe, just maybe the hot sauce worked...We will see!


8 comments:

Pam said...

We voted by mail. (For McCain-Pailin of course!) I was worried about having to bring the kids to stand in a line, and them messing up stuff.

Be brave and just do it! :)

Heather said...

Much better AManda! I can read it now. I voted Tues. and Wes did yesterday too! I do all elections including the primaries. There is always lines when its the presidential one. I highly recommend early voting. The last presidential election I took my 11 month old (Eli) and waited in line for 2 1/2 hours!!!

Angie Tullock said...

Great blog Amanda. And way to get out there and vote. I am McCain-Palin all the way! I am crazy though and waiting until Tuesday Nov. 4th to cast my vote. I am praying that because so many had voted early, I'll just be able to "breeze through the line", (yeah, right).

Anonymous said...

I love voting early - the only problem is all those people who have already cast their votes for "the other guy" and now new stuff is coming out. I'll just be glad to watch TV without seeing all the commercials.

Nice blogging by the way. When I was into it, I couldn't get you on here. Now look at you! Mine is so old and outdated, I don't think I remember my passwords anymore!

It's your sister, by the way. I couldn't log on because, like I just said, I can't remember my password, boo hoo.

Kim said...

I am waiting to vote on Nov. 4th. I know alot of people have already voted but I feel more patriotic voting on election day. Of course it may be stupid to wait we'll see.
I am glad Logan has a good day. He must have sent Claire the "misbehaving" bug on Wednesday!

Diane Teague said...

Just keep at it. It will be up and down but the important thing is not to give up. I am praying for you. This too will pass.

Kimberly said...

I agree with Kim Harris....I'm waiting to vote on Election Day. Voting early just doesn't seem right to me.

Love the blog!

PS...Did you know that I have one too?

Amy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I have enjoyed reading about your family. I will keep the hot sauce in mind for when Reagan is older! Congrats Kyle for all your good days in a row!!!
You can follow my blog also at
reaganoliviawinslow.blogspot.com